Woman Dies from Electric Shock After Answering Her iPhone 5

Chinese Woman Dies from Electric Shock While Answering iPhone 5

Ma Ailun, a 23-year-old flight attendant with China Southern Airlines, allegedly suffered a massive electric shock as she picked up her new iPhone 5 to answer a call while it was charging, which led to her death. The phone and its accessories have been handed over to the Chinese authorities for examination.

Ma bought her iPhone 5 in December from an official store in her home town in Xinjiang province.

According to the Daily Mail, Apple, said it had launched a ‘thorough investigation’, adding: ‘We are deeply saddened to learn of this tragic incident and offer our condolences to the family.

1 comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *